Meyers Electric uses the latest technology in thermal imaging to find electrical faults that the human eye cannot see. Infrared scanning allows us to identify otherwise invisible electrical problems like loose connections, hot spots, misaligned contacts, worn contacts, circuit breaker or fuse defects, etc. All of these problems present serious safety concerns that if left unfixed could lead to equipment failure or the start of an electrical fire.
Through proper, technologically-enhanced inspection, our electritians can identify potential problems and safety hazards before they cause damage to people or property. Contact Meyers Electric for a thorough assessment of your electrical system - the benefits include:
- Safety and protection of people and property,
- Significant reduction in unscheduled power outages,
- Quickly detecting problems and hazards without an interruption in service,
- Minimizing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting time,
- Compliance with insurance company requirements to reduce premiums.